Welcome To The Piano Teaching Studio Of
Le Piano Academy
Private Piano Lessons in Sydney for Children and Adults · Beginner To Advanced Levels
Le Piano Academy is a premium piano teaching studio in inner west Sydney that offers professional piano tuition and music lessons of the highest standard. Located in Dulwich Hill and established in 2002 by Huy Le, we offer private piano tuition to students of all ages, from beginner to advanced levels. We take pride in our ability to deliver a high standard of music education in a vibrant and welcoming learning environment.
Learn To Play Piano
Our piano music classes are designed to suit all musical tastes and piano skills. Whether you’re a beginner, an advanced piano student or you just want to learn the piano for fun or pleasure, we can help you meet your goals.
Love To Perform
While learning to play piano is great, having the opportunity to perform is far greater. We hold professional piano recitals annually. It is a time where our students to can shine in front of proud parents, family and friends.
Having taught hundreds of piano students from all walks of life over a 16-year period at various music schools in Sydney, Huy Le has a wealth of experience both as a professional pianist and as an engaging piano teacher.
Teaching Music To A Higher Standard
Meet Our Amazing Eleena
“The mediocre teacher tells. The good teacher explains. The superior teacher demonstrates. The great teacher inspires.”
- William Arthur Ward -
Le Piano Academy Difference
Why Learn Piano From Us?
- Learn to play the piano from a qualified and full-time piano teacher, holds a Bachelor of Music (Piano Performance) degree from the prestigious Sydney Conservatorium of Music and an Associate of Music in Pianoforte from the Australian Music Examinations Board.
- Thirty-two years of experience as a pianist and 16 years of teaching experience, with more than 23,000 individual lessons taught. We learned a long time ago: “If you want something done well, do it yourself.” We do not employ inexperienced piano tutors who are still learning their craft and/or are currently studying at university with a non-Music Performance major.
- Unlike the other 50 or so self-awarded “leading,” and “innovative” music schools in Sydney, we actually showcase our students. Good marketing, gimmicks and mumbo jumbo words are lovely, but if you can’t deliver or stand behind your promises, then they do not mean much in the real world.
- We are meticulous when preparing our students for AMEB piano exams, Eisteddfords and music recitals. Our preparation is second to none. Our students will feel confident and relaxed, and they’ll enjoy the thrill and excitement of playing the piano in front of an audience.
- ‘Old School’ values. We teach our young students the value of hard work, respect, to always stay humble and to love and appreciate music. Not only do they become good musicians, but more importantly they become great young people.
The Finest Music Tuition
Approach & Methodology
- Our friendly, down-to-earth, and progressive teaching approach, while still respecting the classical traditions of the French and Russian schools of Piano Playing, allows us to cater to students of all learning abilities and personalities, with personalised tuition programmes to suit each individual student.
- We’re proud to be able to offer traditional piano methods that have been tried and tested for over 150 years. This methodology is not offered by other piano teachers with lesser qualifications or mediocre piano playing skills.
- We consider the hand and finger as an extension of the keyboard. This technique allows our students to produce a beautiful cantabile sound with ease, as well as breathtaking fluency when playing fast and difficult passages.
- Our Beginner Piano Lessons will give our students a solid foundation on the fundamentals of music, such as: learning to read music notation and rhythm training. We place a strong emphasis on developing aural skills, as well as encouraging positive and effective practice methods.
- Our Contemporary Music Course will teach our students basic music theory, which is very useful when playing popular contemporary music. This includes: sound knowledge of piano chords, learning chord structure and progressions, as well as learning to improvise on fun and easy piano pieces.
Your Musical Journey Starts With Us
Complimentary Introductory Lesson
Our Students Love Playing and Learning The Piano, And We Love Teaching Them.
We offer all new students one free trial lesson. If you’re looking for an experienced and engaging piano teacher, and want to learn how to play the piano or need music theory tutoring or perhaps you just want expert footy tips for the weekend. Feel free to call us on (02) 9559 8638, email us or enrol online. Our teaching studio is located in Dulwich Hill in Sydney’s Inner West.
We’re only ten minutes from Ashbury, Ashfield, Belmore, Campsie, Canterbury, Croydon Park, Earlwood, Five Dock, Haberfield, Hurlstone Park, Leichhardt, Lewisham, Lilyfield, Marrickville, Newtown, Petersham, Stanmore and Summer Hill.